This study guide is meant to accompany the Hemodynamic Monitoring Pocket Guide. It can be used as a standalone without the pocket guide, but answers and organization follow the 2017 pocket guide.
Here's what's included:
- NEW! Dozens of NBRC-style questions added to help prepare for CRT, RRT, and ACCS exams. Includes many new application-level multiple choice questions (questions that test your ability to not just remember values, but understand how to apply them).
- NEW! Critical Thinking questions for most chapters help apply deeper analysis to the material. Answers available (see links below)
- NEW! Reorganized to follow the 2017 Hemodynamic Monitoring Pocket Guide chapter-by-chapter.
- Includes hundreds of matching questions throughout to help you test your knowledge of values and facts.
- Each chapter has study questions and separate test questions to help organize your efforts.
- Answer keys in the back of the book for Study Questions and Test Questions.