With nearly 500 registrations in 6-months, and a nearly 100% pass rate for those sitting for the exam (and taking our recommended 12-weeks or more to prepare)!
Oakes Academy is a web-based test preparation site for the Adult Critical Care Specialist (ACCS) exam. Important Delivery Information: You will be registered within 24-hours (usually much quicker) and your log-in information emailed to the address you use during check-out.
Here's how it works:
- Register for an account. We'll send you your login information within 24-hours.
- Follow our 12-week syllabus. Each week you'll receive an email (or you can find it at Oakes Academy directly) with our suggestions for what to study. This will include links to content review covering every area of the exam, as well as lots of opportunities to practice using our question bank. We provide 6-months of access which allows for weeks where you just can't get to studying, or for you to repeat certain weeks that you want to strengthen.
Some Highlights of What Is Included
Incredible Practice Exam Questions
- Over 200 NBRC-style practice questions with full explanations for each
- Untimed version is perfect for researching answers and learning
- Timed version allows you to simulate taking the actual exam
- Similar question mix as the NBRC ensures a similar experience to the real exam
Content Review - Just What You Need to Know
- Several hundred online review pages - a digital study guide
- Uses content outline - exactly what the NBRC uses
- Just the information you need, without all the noise of additional information
- Oakes Academy Tips throughout help narrow down your focus as you prepare
A Community of Support Options
- Private Facebook group for members only where you can ask questions, participate in the daily NBRC question/discussion, and more.
- Helpdesk with quick responses to any questions you might have while studying
- Optional weekly email with links to content, weekly question, additional tips, and more. It's helpful, it's amusing, it's a huge added benefit to your membership.
- We've done the work and divided the content up into manageable portions each week.
- Studying for most people is 2-3 hours/week.
Lowest Pricing of the Solutions Available
- Compare this to other options out there that cost several hundred dollars.
- Everything is included. No additional tokens or hidden costs. It's all yours for one low price.
- Created by the author team of Oakes Pocket Guides - #1 in our profession since the 1980's!