This is a beta membership, offered at a deep discount. While all content areas are live, certain sections are under active development, including the practice test (formatting issues).
What does it include?
- Unique Content Outline model follows the exact outline the NBRC uses to write the exam - rest assured you've reviewed all content areas.
- Review material is "just what you need to know" - as little fluff as possible to save you time. We've done to test prep what Oakes Pocket Guides have done to bedside care.
- Practice exam written by people who have taken the exam. Includes detailed explanations on why each answer option is correct or incorrect.
- Dozens of Strategy Tips help you get inside the mind of the exam - how to approach questions, content areas critical to know, and more!
- Choose your path: Learning paths developed for 4 weeks and 12 weeks, or study at your own pace. Receive weekly emails with tips, practice questions, and reminders to keep you on track.
- Member's only Facebook group. Ask questions, get encouragement, and more in a private hangout with the authors.
- Formatted for your device. Access via phone, on a tablet, on a laptop, whatever works for you!
What is the ACCS?
The Adult Critical Care Specialist (ACCS) exam is an advanced credential offered by the NBRC in respiratory. It requires 1-year of clinical experience before sitting for the exam. The exam is mostly applied knowledge/scenarios with an emphasis on more advanced skills like management of monitoring lines, advanced modes of ventilation, vasopressors, etc.