Oakes Academy is an incredible web-based test preparation site for the Adult Critical Care Specialist (ACCS) exam. Upon purchase a redemption code will be provided, giving you 12 weeks of full access to the oakesacademy.com website. Code must be redeemed within 180 days of purchase.
What does it include?
Incredible Practice Exam Questions
- Over 150 NBRC-style practice questions all included with your membership
- Timed exam allows you to simulate taking the actual exam
- Untimed exam is perfect for researching information and learning
- Full explanations of answers for every single question
- Similar question mix as the NBRC ensures a similar experience to the real exam
Content Review - Just What You Need to Know
- Several hundred review pages
- Uses content outline - exactly what the NBRC uses
- Just the information you need, without all the noise of additional information
- Oakes Academy Tips throughout help narrow down your focus as you prepare
Quicktorials for Difficult Exam Areas
- A growing library of quicktorials provide an extra boost of simplified descriptions of difficult exam areas
- Includes CT Scan images, APRV, HFV, and more
A Community of Support Options
- Unlike any other solution, we have real people ready to help
- Private Facebook group for member's only where you can ask questions, participate in the daily NBRC question/discussion, and more
- Help desk with quick responses to any questions you might have while studying
Optional Guided Plan Options
- Optional weekly email with links to content, weekly question, additional tips, and more. It's helpful, it's amusing, it's a huge added benefit to your membership.
- We've done the work and divided the content up into manageable portions each week.
- Studying for most people is 2-3 hours/week.
Lowest Pricing of the Solutions Available
- Under $10 per month for the 12-week plan
- That's under $30 for our most popular 12-week plan.
- Compare this to other options out there that cost several hundred dollars.
- Everything is included. No additional tokens or hidden costs. It's all yours for one low price.
- Created by the author team of Oakes Pocket Guides - #1 in our profession since the 1980's!