This purchase will not be available immediately. It can take up to 24 hours to process your order and register your account. If you need immediate access, register directly at oakesacademy.com.
With over 500 registrations since opening in late fall 2017, and a 99% reported passing rate for the 100+ people who have sat for their ACCS exam so far, we are very excited about our test preparation product.
Here's how it works:
- Register for an account. We'll send you your login information within 24-hours. (Need it quicker? Register directly at OakesAcademy.com)
- Follow our 12-week syllabus. Each week you'll receive an email (or you can find it at Oakes Academy directly) with our suggestions for what to study. This will include links to content review covering every area of the exam, as well as lots of opportunities to practice using our question bank. We provide 6-months of access which allows for weeks where you just can't get to studying, or for you to repeat certain weeks that you want to strengthen.
Some Highlights of What Is Included
Incredible Practice Exam Questions
- Over 250 NBRC-style practice questions with full explanations for each - UNLIMITED attempts at our practice exams (so take them as many times as you wish!)
- The untimed version is perfect for researching answers and learning
- Timed version allows you to simulate taking the actual exam
- Every single question has detailed explanations on why answer choices are correct or not
- Our exam has been carefully calibrated with the actual exam (we compare scores of people who take our exam with their actual score on the ACCS) - our timed exam is approximately 10-15 points more difficult than the actual exam.
Content Review - Just What You Need to Know
- Several hundred online review pages - a digital study guide. There are dozens of content areas covered on the ACCS, and you'll get access to all of them.
- Not familiar with ECMO? HFOV? APRV? Nutrition? We've got you covered with easy-to-understand explanations
- Uses content outline - exactly what the NBRC uses
- Just the information you need, without all the noise of additional information
- Oakes Academy Tips throughout the material are consistently one of the highest-praised aspects of our site
A Community of Support Options
- Private Facebook group for members only where you can ask questions, participate in the daily NBRC question/discussion, and more.
- Helpdesk with quick responses to any questions you might have while studying
- Optional weekly email with links to content, weekly question, additional tips, and more. It's helpful, it's amusing, it's a huge added benefit to your membership.
- We've done the work and divided the content up into manageable portions each week.
- Studying for most people is 3-4 hours/week for 12 weeks.
Lowest Pricing of the Solutions Available
- Compare this to other options out there that cost several hundred dollars.
- Everything is included. No additional tokens or hidden costs. It's all yours for one low price.
- Created by the author team of Oakes Pocket Guides - #1 in our profession since the 1980's!